60K - 75k per annum
- World leader in mining equipment simulation
- Friendly, highly skilled Agile team
- Opportunity to use and learn different technologies and languages
We’re seeking two talented software developers to expand our vibrant team and enable us to work on more projects. If you have a passion for learning, love solving problems and can demonstrate good knowledge and skills then let’s talk. We’re after the best people, either straight out of university, or with up to 3 years’ commercial software development experience.
What we are looking for:
- A relevant degree in computer science, games technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar
- Excellent communication skills and attitude
- In depth understanding of software development fundamentals including OO, algorithms and data structures
University / Self-taught experience with one or more of
- 3D Mathematics
- Physics or real-time simulation
- Games technologies and 3D graphics
- Node.js / React or similar frameworks
- UI development
Our team loves Immersive because we have some of what we think are the most exciting and interesting development projects in Perth. Our developers generally get to work across our products and technologies so there’s plenty of chances to broaden skills and knowledge.
We’re really proud of our team who guide and push each other while maintaining a casual and friendly atmosphere. We offer flexible working hours and are huge fans of agile development. Our office is centrally located in Osborne Park with easy public transport and a great view!
If you're who we are looking for then please send us:
- Your resume, detailing your experience with each programming language.
- Your academic transcript
- A short summary of the best software you've worked on
The small print
Contact us at Employment@ImmersiveTechnologies.com. We’re recruiting for a 6 month fixed-term contract position, with contract extension if expected business conditions persist. Immersive Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.