Johannesburg, South Africa
Immersive Technologies is the global leader in operator training solutions for the mining and earthmoving industries. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa this position will work directly in a training center to ensure that simulator based training is conducted according to plan.
We have an exciting role for a training professional to:
- Conduct training for new and experienced operators
- Use high fidelity simulation training tools
- Manage the day to day operation of training schedules and plans
Reporting to the Training Manager and working closely with our regional team, your ability to conduct hands on training and assessment sessions will be crucial to your success. You will possess experience in mining equipment operation, specifically training equipment operators to be safe, productive and to care for their machines.
This role requires the flexibility to travel daily to the training center near Johannesburg for full time day shift operation of a training program. Your proven ability to teach adults to retain skills and apply them to a job to maximize mining outcomes and to keep training projects on scheduled is a must.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 5+ years previous experience as an mining equipment operator across multiple machine groups
- 3-5 years experience in Mining Operational Training
- Registered Assessor with relevant SETA
- Facilitator (Completed Facilitators Course)
- A strong understanding of mining best practices
- Effective communication skills
- Dedication to safe working practices
You will use your skills to ensure you deliver on your promises and exceed our customer’s expectations. Your will build solid relationships with your customers ensuring that you drive meaningful results and maximum value.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please forward your application and resume to Employment@ImmersiveTechnologies.com immediately.
Immersive Technologies has a global product footprint that spans 40 countries with permanent sales and support teams located on 5 continents. We have long standing agreements with some of the biggest manufacturers in the mining industry providing us with a market leading product and the benefit of being their recommended business solution. Our product delivers real and proven benefits to our customer’s bottom line.