Perth, Western Australia
We're seeking a passionate and skilled graduate, or developer with 1-3 years’ experience, to expand our vibrant team and help us deliver great software. We’ll help you develop your skills from day one, with interesting and challenging projects, a friendly team and strong mentoring.
We develop training simulators for the mining industry that incorporate realistic 3d graphics, large wrap-around screens and realistic physical machine controls. We also develop innovative VR training solutions for mining and resource companies.
Technology / Tools
We use C++, C# as well as the latest web technologies (Node, ES6, React). Our developers generally work across languages and products. This role provides a great opportunity to develop your skills and learn new languages/technologies.
What we are looking for:
- A relevant degree in computer science, games technology, mathematics, physics, engineering or similar
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of either C++ or C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming/development concepts
- Good communication skills
- A desire to learn and to work as part of a team
Our team love Immersive because we have awesome people to learn from and work with. We also have flexible work hours and, although we work hard, we avoid "hero crunch-time" long hours and follow agile processes. We have a great central office in Osborne Park with views from every desk and offer personal project time each fortnight.
If you’re who we’re looking for then please send us:
- Your Resume.
- Your Academic transcript.
- A short summary of the best software project you've worked on.
The small print:
- This is a one-year fixed-term contract position
- Immersive Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants
Please include a Cover Letter, CV and supporting statement demonstrating that you meet the key selection criteria and any job requirements specified in the position description to Employment@ImmersiveTechnologies.com